- Water Expert Group (WEG) Technical Meeting (4th)
- Ministerial Conference on Water, 22 December 2008, Dead Sea (Jordan)
- Ministerial meeting on sustainable development projects in Paris, 25 June 2009
- First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
- Towards the new Long Term Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, Cairo, 2-3 Nov'2009
- 2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
- Contribution of local and regional authorities to the Water Strategy of the Union for the Mediterranean, Lyon, 23-24 Nov'2009
- 3rd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 25 Feb'10, Madrid
- IV Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Conference on Water, 13 April 2010, Barcelona (Spain)
- For'um, 27 May 2010, Marseille
Session 3: Road Map
For finalising the SWM to be endorsed by the Ministers in Barcelone on 13 April 2010
March 4, 2010: deadline for submiting written comments to the co-chairs (Egypt, France) and Spain with copy to MED-EUWI.
March 10, 2010: an updated version of the Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean will be sent to the WEG by e-mail.
March 20, 2010: due date for countries and stakeholders to send written comments and revisions to the approved document
April 1st, 2010: the last version of the Strategy will be available
April 13, 2010: the Strategy will be endorsed by Ministers as an annex to the Ministerial Declaration.