- Water Expert Group (WEG) Technical Meeting (4th)
- Ministerial Conference on Water, 22 December 2008, Dead Sea (Jordan)
- Ministerial meeting on sustainable development projects in Paris, 25 June 2009
- First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
- Towards the new Long Term Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, Cairo, 2-3 Nov'2009
- 2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
- Contribution of local and regional authorities to the Water Strategy of the Union for the Mediterranean, Lyon, 23-24 Nov'2009
- 3rd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 25 Feb'10, Madrid
- IV Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Conference on Water, 13 April 2010, Barcelona (Spain)
- For'um, 27 May 2010, Marseille
Document produced by the Technical Drafting Group (TDG) as a result of its meeting on 3-4th February 2010.
This draft was discussed at the WEG3 meeting in Madrid on 25 February 2010.
- 4 March: deadline for written comments to the co-chair (Egypt, France) and Spain with copy to MED-EUWI (Philippe.Guettier@developpement-durable.gouv.fr; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org )
- 10 March new version of the Strategy sent to Water Expert Group members
- 20 March: deadline for comments on the new version
- 1 April: final version sent to Water Expert Group members