- 5th Water Expert Group (WEG) Meeting, Luxembourg, 23-24 Nov'2015
- Water Expert Group (WEG) Technical Meeting (4th)
- For'um, 27 May 2010, Marseille
- IV Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Conference on Water, 13 April 2010, Barcelona (Spain)
- 3rd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 25 Feb'10, Madrid
- Contribution of local and regional authorities to the Water Strategy of the Union for the Mediterranean, Lyon, 23-24 Nov'2009
- 2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
- Towards the new Long Term Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, Cairo, 2-3 Nov'2009
- First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
- Ministerial meeting on sustainable development projects in Paris, 25 June 2009
- Ministerial Conference on Water, 22 December 2008, Dead Sea (Jordan)
2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
The second Water Expert Group Meeting, hosted by Egypt and supported by the European Commission, took place in Cairo on 4 November 2009.
Participation is opened on invitation ONLY to members and observers of the Water Expert Group -WEG.
This WEG meeting focused on the elaboration of a new Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean based on a first proposal of the Technical Drafting Group -TDG-. This TDG was defined at the last WEG meeting in Athens last September (composed of Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Spain, Syria, Croatia, the European Commission and the League of Arab States). This strategy is aimed to be adopted at the next Ministerial Conference on Water, 12-14 April 2010, in Spain.