- Water Expert Group (WEG) Technical Meeting (4th)
- Ministerial Conference on Water, 22 December 2008, Dead Sea (Jordan)
- Ministerial meeting on sustainable development projects in Paris, 25 June 2009
- First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
- Towards the new Long Term Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, Cairo, 2-3 Nov'2009
- 2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
- Contribution of local and regional authorities to the Water Strategy of the Union for the Mediterranean, Lyon, 23-24 Nov'2009
- 3rd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 25 Feb'10, Madrid
- IV Euro-Mediterranean Ministerial Conference on Water, 13 April 2010, Barcelona (Spain)
- For'um, 27 May 2010, Marseille
First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
The first Water Expert Group Meeting, hosted by Greece and supported by the European Commission, tookplace in Athens on 7-8 September 2009.
This first WEG meeting focused on defining the terms of references for the elaboration of a new Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, aimed to be adopted at the next Ministerial Conference on Water, 12-14 April 2010, in Spain.