- Water Expert Group (WEG) Technical Meeting, 10-11 May 2011, Barcelona (Spain)
- For'UM, 27 May 2010 , Marseilles
- Ministerial Conference on Water, 13 April 2010, Barcelona (Spain)
- 3rd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 25 Feb'10, Madrid
- Contribution of local authorities, Lyon, 23-24 Nov'2009
- 2nd meeting of the Water Expert Group, 4 Nov'09, Cairo
- Towards the new Long Term Strategy for Water in the Mediterranean, Cairo, 2-3 Nov'2009
- First meeting of the Water Expert Group, 7-8 Sept'09, Athens
- Ministerial meeting on sustainable development projects in Paris, 25 June 2009
Text of the Contribution of local and regional authorities to the Water Strategy of the Union for the Mediterranean: (FR), (EN) - Projects selected: Algeria, Spain, Lebanon (1 ; 2), Morocco, Palestine, Syria.
The Paris Summit for the Mediterranean inaugurated on July 13, 2008 the launch of the Union for the Mediterranean with 43 heads of states and Governments of Europe and the Mediterranean.
On December 22, 2008 on the shores of the Dead Sea in Jordan, the Ministerial Conference on Water for the Union for the Mediterranean has begun preparing a long-term strategy for water and announced the first concrete projects in light of this strategy.
Ministers have commissioned an expert group to prepare this strategy in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Final agenda (WEG5) [posted on: 05/01/2016]
- Outline conclusions (WG5) [posted on: 05/01/2016]
- List of Participants (WEG5) [posted on: 05/01/2016]
- Background paper (WEG5) [posted on: 05/01/2016]
- Final declaration of the Union for the Mediterranean Ministerial Conference on Water, 22 December 2008, Jordan [posted on: 12/06/2012]